Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Help with a F34 on Konica Copier 1015
How to clear fuser abnormality codes (F34, F35, F36).
To reset fuser codes, perform the following steps:
1. Access the 25 mode (power the machine OFF. Hold down the 2 and 5 keys, and power the machine ON).
2. Press P-4-7-P on the key pad. (1, 4, 5, or 6 will be displayed on the copy quantity indicator).
3. Press the 0 key to change the indication to a zero.
4. Press the start/print key to enter the new data.
5. Power the machine OFF then ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: If the F code reoccurs after powering the machine ON or following warm-up, contact service immediately.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2009 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Nov 29, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert