Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Have a radioshack atomic wall clock model # 63-1438. It is set for PST, I am in CDT Temp is reading in C Date is wrong. Need directions on how to et this thing. Bought it to assist orienting an elderly woman!!!
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Home
Mar 16, 2015 | La Crosse Technology Black Model Wt-8005...
Place your Seth Thomas atomic clock face-down on a table or desk and locate a series of buttons labeled "PST," "MST," "CST" and "EST" on the back of the clock. Press the appropriate button to set the time zone.
Turn your attention to the small lithium battery-powered digital clock display on the back of your clock. With the correct time zone set, the digital display should accurately reflect the current local time.
Locate the AA battery compartment on the back of your clock. Put two new AA batteries into your clock's battery compartment.
Set the "Mode" switch on the back of your Seth Thomas atomic clock to "Run." Wait for it to adjust to the correct time. The automatic time-adjustment process can take up to 45 minutes, but is usually completed much sooner.
Mar 17, 2011 | Seth Thomas Radio Controlled Wall Clock -...
Mar 15, 2011 | Seth Thomas Radio-Controlled Howard Wall...
Jun 28, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 21, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 31, 2010 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 18, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
2,289 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: