Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
SOURCE: u130 ink message on pixma mp620
Very simple solution: When the pixma mp620 screen shows error U130, Hold down the stop (red triangle) key for about 7 - 10 seconds. This overrides/turns off the ink monitoring function. The printer will begin "thinking" for a bit and then start printing. Note: you may have to do this seperately for each color. You'll also notice that when the lid is open and the cartridges are in position for changing, the cartridges that used to be "out" are no longer flashing red, nor a stead red. They are dark.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jun 28, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 19, 2012 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jun 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!