- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best universal remote is the Logitech Harmony remote. It never gets outdated and will work on any tv. You use their website to program the tv and any other component you have hooked up to it. For example: If you get a new bluray player to replace your old dvd player you simply log back on the website, connect the usb cable that comes with the remote and reprogram the remote.
this site will help you :http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-remote.pl?mdl=RMY180#. However this remote will operate only Sony TVs, so there are no instructions to program otherwise. Did you try pressing the TV button on the remote and/or changing the batteries?
The Mitsubishi TV codes for this remote are 011 and 051.
1. Switch on the TV 2. Press the "SET" button in the top-left corner of your Chunghop remote until the LED next to the "SET" button illuminates. 3. Enter the first code above 0 1 1 using the numerical buttons on the remote.
The LED next to the "SET" button will go out if you have correctly entered a code.
4. Test the remote with the TV. If it doesn't work - or doesn't operate the TV functions as you would expect - repeat the above steps for the other code.
Please note: Not all universal remotes will work with all TVs.
If the codes above don't work please post back for further assistance. It may be that your remote wont work with your TV or you may need to run the code search feature of the remote to find the correct code.
The Sony RM-YD029 Remote control will work with the Dish Network VIP722 DVR HD Satellite Receiver, but the Dish Network VIP722's Primary remote address must be set to 1.
The procedure below will allow Sony RM-YD029 remote control to operate Dish VIP722.
Using the Dish Network Remote Control - 1. Press menu 2 times to get to system info page 2. In the system
info page the primary remote address is in a white box (bubble) followed by a Green TV (1)symbol that
says IR and indicates you the channel your remote control one is
configured. The Sony RM-YD029 will work when this primary remote address number (in the white box) is set to 1.
If the Primary Remote Address of your VIP722 Remote control 1 is not set to channel 1, here is how to change it:
1. While displaying the system info page, press and hold the SAT button on your dish network remote until all other modes are flashing, about 3 seconds. 2. then press the '1' button on the numeric pad of your dish remote 3. then press the '#' button on the numeric pad of the dish remote 4. then press the 'record' button (red dot button - stores setting) 5. At this point you should see a number 1 in front of the primary remote address on the dish system info page
Ensure you enter the corresponding IR code into your Sony remote control per the instructions in the manual or Sony's web site. My 722 works with Sony IR code - 01775.