Question about Toshiba e-STUDIO 282 Black and White Copier
Periodic Maintenance will appear if the PM counter setting is reach.
Normally, it wouldn't affect your machine, just that the message will shown at panel.
U can enter setting mode 08-252 to, set "0" to clear the counter, or 08-251, set "0" to disable the PM counter.
If your machine having problem, totally cannot run, u can enter 08-253 to display the last 8 error codes.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | Toshiba E-studio 2330c 2830c Color...
Sep 26, 2012 | Toshiba E-Studio 356 Multifunction Copier
Sep 13, 2012 | Toshiba Printers & Copiers
Jul 27, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 1035 Copier
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
To prevent accidents due to an abnormally high fusing temperature.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note:Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 14, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Jan 22, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Nov 02, 2009 | Panasonic DP-8020E Black and White Copier
Jul 14, 2009 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 282 Black and White...
Jan 27, 2009 | Panasonic FP-7735 Black and White Copier
Apr 18, 2008 | Canon MF8180C Color Copier
599 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: