Question about Venturer PLV36220S1 22 in. LCD TV
These are the codes to check. 004/ 005/ 009. If you wish to get more details, check this site. Pull up previous posts there. Setup code list and setup proceedings to many popular brand remote controls are given. Three digit, four digit, five digits and two-digit code list are there. Check the site with patience. Surely you'll get a solution to your problem. Search the site by 'Timeslide' option. It will make search easy. Or, type in the brand name to your device into its search box, and press "Enter"
Posted on Apr 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
on Apr 02, 2010 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Jan 27, 2009 | Polaroid 4226TLMB 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 20, 2008 | Philips DSR708R DirecTV / TiVo DTV...
Nov 10, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: