- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I see that you are having trouble with your Frigidaire compact refrigerator, model# FRT045GB, and it not cooling. I also see that you have reset your refrigerator, by unplugging it, and it works fine for two weeks, then you have to repeat resetting it. I suggest contacting either the manufacturer or your local authorized technician for further assistance. They should be able to better assist as to why your refrigerator cools for a few weeks and then you have to unplug it for it to cool a couple more. Hope this is helpful.
Honeywell compact refrigerator model # 88031 making a clicking noise, not cooling, interior light blinks, and the fans in back are not working properly....seems as if it's not getting full power. worked fine for about a year and justed stopped.
If you hear the compressor running, then the overload and relay are O.K. It can be one of three things.
1. Leak developed in system.
2. Restriction internal in the refrigerator sealed system.
3. Valves in compressor failed, which would not provide any pumping action for the refrigerant.
None of these items are practical repairs on a compact. But if it's under warranty (under 5 years old), check with the selling dealer for warranty claim.
P.S. Does not apply if coils were punctured.