Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
I am going to assume you are using MS Excel and you would like the unique values from one worksheet to be copied into a new worksheet.
1. Open your Excel file
2. Click "Data" in the menu
3. Select "Filter"
4. Select "Advanced Filter"
5. Select "Copy to another location"
6. Click the button at the end of the "list range" field
7. Select the cells from which you would like to extract the unique values
8. Leave "Criteria Range" blank
9. Click the button at the end of the "copy to" field
10. Select the cell where you would like your unique records to be copied to (example: cell A1 of sheet 2)
11. Check the box that says "Unique records only"
12. Click OK
Thanks for using FixYa.
P.S.: If this information was helpful, please rate this solution.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2015 | Amazon Kindle 1
Sep 16, 2014 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Feb 10, 2011 | Acura RL Cars & Trucks
Jan 01, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Jun 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2008 | LG XBR342 DVD Recorder / VCR Combo
Dec 17, 2008 | Watches
Mar 15, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Desktop S 510
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!