Re: Scanning documents on hp6110 all in one printer.
1. open lid
2. place paper in lower left corner of scan window(make sure paper is on only the glass)
3. close lid
4. press scan
5. wait patiently
6. HP window should pop up and say that it is completed scanning and ask if you wait to scan again or if you are done.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How do you have the HP6110 connected to your system? This problem can sometimes be caused by using to long a cable between the computer and the multifunction printer. I would use a short cable (6 foot or less) to make sure that it's not a communications problem. This ususally manifests itself with an error message while scanning although the printing function work ok.
If you are scanning using the Scan to PC button, the unit will scan as you described. In order to scan multiple pages into one document, you need to go go through the Smarthru software, or whatever scanning software your unit includes. Since your unit is manufactured by Xerox, you can go to www.samsung.com and download the SmartThru software of your choice for free.