I have a Chinese mp4 player bought from coles. It is 4GIG and has a miniSD slot on the side. I've lost the manual and I need it to read the SD. Does anyone know what i should do for it to read it? I connect it to the computer and it recognises the regular music files that I have on the hard drive of the MP but nothing from the memory stick.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
2. Type "Settings" in the left text box on the Google Translate page.
3. On the right side next to the languages, click the little triangle that points down and choose "Chinese" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Settings" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
4. Go back to Google Translate and type "Language" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Language" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
5. Once you are in the language settings, you should be able to choose "English".
there should be an optioon for changing text in the menu but im assuming that you cant read it ... so lets try this method goto the manufaturers website and download the software and the latest firmware and try reflashing the mp3 players software with any luck the default will be english
that mp4 player's virus might have spread and corrupted certain files... Chinese Mp4 Players often contain viruses that are type: worm. you're going to have it reformatted... or the best, get it replaced. yours might have the worm type virus. So good luck!
About your recent purchase of 16GB 4th Gen Slim MP3 MP4 Media Player with FM radio
You have been sold a fake sized player. it is hacked to show 16GB actual size may be around 1GB to 8GB. test your player with "H2TESTW 1.4" you will find it the first hit on www.google.com let other people know and open a dispute on paypal, you have been sold a fake item. Do not return the item for refund as sellers address is very likely wrong, useless to wait for a replacement player because they all are hacked. Get a partial refund. I paid 35usd, got 20usd refunded just now.
About your problem. The player doesn't require anything works with vista and xp /etc just by plugging it into your computer and then turn it on, it will show up on your my computer as a removeable disk.
Although this may not be a solution to your question, Apple embeds DRM or Digital Rights Managementin all of their videos and music to which you buy from Itunes. They place certain restrictions on where you can store that particular file.
I have an idea, try burning that video to a dvd from Itunes and then transfer that dvd file to your mp4 player.
Please let me know if I answered your question to your satisfaction or if I can be of further help.