Question about Panasonic Toughbook-18 Tablet PC
I can show hidden devices to reveal Bluetooth settings. Indicates working properly.
- Yup, once the unit detecting other bluetooth enabled device around the area it is indicated the unit is working great.
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2017 | Amazon Kindle
Nov 19, 2016 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Oct 23, 2016 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Jul 11, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
May 17, 2013 | USRobotics U.S. Robotics USR5500 Bluetooth...
Nov 29, 2012 | Hello Kitty Portfolio Case and Bluetooth...
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
Jun 26, 2009 | Gateway M275 Tablet PC
Jan 29, 2009 | Toshiba Portege M200 Tablet PC
Jan 10, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite R10-S802TD Tablet PC
Jul 30, 2017 | Panasonic Toughbook-18 Tablet PC
Jun 26, 2011 | Panasonic Toughbook-18 Tablet PC
Jan 14, 2010 | Panasonic Toughbook-18 Tablet PC
3,311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: