- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If I recall, YOU must initialize the call. While first party is on the line, you push the "Flash" button, wait for the dial tone, then dial your second party. Push "Flash" again and everyone should be connected. If this still does not work, it may be that you have to be enrolled with that service through your local phone company before your phone can perform that function.
Panasonic KXDT321 Phone Conference Call
Call party 1 and speak
Call party 2 (press 9 for outside line if needed)
Party 2 answers
Press transfer then 3 speak to all three people
Repeat if required
While your connected to the first party, press the Conf key.
press an idle line (or intercom).
call your next party.
press the Conf key again.
you can repeat steps 1-4 to add up to a total of 2 outside and 2 inside connections.
to remove the last added outside party from the conference press feature 06
During a two-party conversation,
1. Press CONF button. (The current party is placed on hold.)
2. Enter the phone number of the third party.
3. Talk to the third party.
4. Press CONF button again.
A three-party conference is now established.
Once you receive your first call Press conference button. your first call will automaticaly be on hold. Press a line button to dial second number. Once call is connected Press conference button and you will have 3 way conference.
To add more PeoPle into conference Press conference button again and select a new line. Dial the number and Press conference button to connect everyone to that conference.
1) Call to the first party and hold the line. 2) To add new party, press CONF + 2nd party phone no, after this talk and ask the 2nd party to hold the line. 3) Press CONF again and after a beep tone, then can talk with multiple parties. 4) To leave the conference, press CONF and after beep tone, lift down the handset.
Try to conf two outside parties with your phone to make sure the phons system will allow tandem trunking. Follow your example by dialing the first party, press conf/transfer, dial the second party, press conf/transfer, then press conf/transfer a third time to add everyone together. I think you are just missing the last step of pressing conf/trans the third time to add the lines together. Good Luck.