Question about Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Unplug the printer from the power outlet for 5 minutes and then after that plug it back in and check if that will correct the problem...
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something like that).
8. Open printer, lift the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridge area and reinsert the ink cartridge holder (with the ink cartridges in it). Lower the gray arm.
9. Close printer cover.
10. The display should appear normal now, and you should be able to print again.
Jul 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Aug 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Apr 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Epson RX595 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2007 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!