Question about BYTECC Aluminium 3.5" HDD Smart Drive Enclosure W/ Blue LED Flashing Light ME-350U2 SL (HDW10X0072001) Drive Case
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | Maxtor Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2011 | Silver Jeans MOBILE DISK HD-234-U2P...
Jun 23, 2011 | Genica 2.5 USB 2.0/eSATA Aluminum External...
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
May 31, 2011 | Western Digital imicro IM35ST320SI 3.5 IDE...
Sep 15, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1710 Notebook
May 09, 2009 | Vantec NST-285S2-BK NexStar SX 2.5"...
Jan 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2007 | Maxtor OneTouch II 300 GB Hard Drive
Apr 20, 2007 | Vantec 1 Bay NexStar 3 USB 2.0 External...
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: