- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There might been a leak into the battery thats why it happened but is should be covered by the warranty. If the service center wont accept repairing the phone your best option is to send it to a local repair center for phones.
check the charger once... which type of charger u r using is it the base charger or normal travel charger ... if it is base charger then ur phone is not connected properly i think... just have a check.. if u have warranty then just take the cell to the shop from which u purchased it ... as it is brand new there will not b problem with the battery i think just have a change with the charger & c.. it should work
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Secend Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
I am guessing you have a DECT WXI2077, If there is a popping sound coming from the charger I would disconnect it. You can call Uniden Customer Service at 1800 297-1023 and they will send you a new charger if you have a receipt showing the phone was purchased less then a year ago.
Same issue here. Have you checked the battery? I found out that on mine the battery was leaking and corroding the contacts. Need to call Panasonic to find out if they can do something (about 5 month old phone)
Your handset or charger has gone bad (provided you installed rechargable batteries), or both. The previous user may have installed alkaline batteries (is their a white powdery residue in the the charge compartment?), and that can ruin the charge circuit. Either way, you probably need to contact repair. You can go to www.cordlessrepair.com
This does not sound good. If you have one working phone and you have swapped batteries around and still the same single phone works.... you know it's not the base unit, charger stands, power supplies or batteries. You have eliminated everything but the phone itself.
Unfortunatley these low end cordless phones cannot be expected to last. 6 months is pretty bad but I'm not surprized. These sell for $30 each new and I bet a replacement battery is $20.
The base unit should not need a charge. It should be powered by the plug in adapter. It may have a battery to keep operation for a short time in a power outage. The adapter may be loose, the adapter could be broken or the plug in the phone may be broken.