Question about Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
I have a problem with outlook express on my dell xp computer. it keeps giving me error messages when i try to snd out photos .it tells me the host POP 3 cannot be found and to check the server. i dont know how cn you help?
you please check it out your mail id Server i mean for Eg: your mail id is like firstname.lastname@example.org you please check your pop is enbled in your gmail id below i will mention the steps how to set the settings pop3 in gmail,
1. Login your id in gmail
2. go to settings in your account
3. then click on forwording and pop/imap in mention lis 4th no
4. then clik on pop download
5. im the below click on Enable pop for all mail.
After you complete this thinks in your web server then come out to outlook express settings
Open your outlook
1.Go to Tools
2. Select Email accounts
3. click on this option - Veiw and change Exisiting e-mail accounts, then click on next button.
4. Select the name which your given your name oin outlook, then select then change button in right side menu.
5. then give the pop as your webserver name like gmail: pop.gmail.com.
6. then click on the button below it is given Test accoutn settings,
then it will solve if you have any douts mail me please this is my mail id email@example.com
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2016 | ErrorExpert
Mar 17, 2010 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Oct 27, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Sep 21, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 06, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: