Question about NexxTech Transparent LCD World Time Clock (631-1463)
Can't set the month date and day on the dam thing...buttons on back areMODE, SET. ADJUST. RECEIVE, AND SNOOZEIt is a Radio controlled clock meaning it is receiving radio signals from somewhere???Can you find the instructions on how to set the things as I am now very frustrated.The numbers on the back are: 6311447 and it is made by Nexxtech.
1)Press "SET" button for more than 3 seconds until digits of certain area blinks.
2)Press " ADJUST " button to increase digit reading value of year, month, hour, minutes...etc. of the blinking area ( Note: all adjustments are towards increasing increments only. Just cycle if accidentally past the required setting )
3)Press "SET" button once to jump from one area of adjustment to the next...example from calendar to month to hour to minutes to seconds....etc.
4)Press "mode" button to confirm all settings
Posted on Jun 29, 2014
yes you can adjust the time. usally you hold down the mode button and then press the seconds button, do that until you get the right time.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | Samsung WB350F Smart Digital Camera,...
on Jul 20, 2010 | Watches
on Jul 09, 2010 | Watches
Aug 22, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Dec 22, 2010 | Sportline 555 Women's Calorie Tracking...
Jul 08, 2010 | Bulova Watch
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
Jan 22, 2008 | Mitsubishi HS-U595 VHS VCR
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: