Question about NexxTech Transparent LCD World Time Clock (631-1463)
Can't set the month date and day on the dam thing...buttons on back areMODE, SET. ADJUST. RECEIVE, AND SNOOZEIt is a Radio controlled clock meaning it is receiving radio signals from somewhere???Can you find the instructions on how to set the things as I am now very frustrated.The numbers on the back are: 6311447 and it is made by Nexxtech.
1)Press "SET" button for more than 3 seconds until digits of certain area blinks.
2)Press " ADJUST " button to increase digit reading value of year, month, hour, minutes...etc. of the blinking area ( Note: all adjustments are towards increasing increments only. Just cycle if accidentally past the required setting )
3)Press "SET" button once to jump from one area of adjustment to the next...example from calendar to month to hour to minutes to seconds....etc.
4)Press "mode" button to confirm all settings
Posted on Jun 29, 2014
yes you can adjust the time. usally you hold down the mode button and then press the seconds button, do that until you get the right time.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2011 | Equity Time USA Insta-Set 40009 clock
Aug 22, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Press and hold the "Alarm
Set" button for five to seven seconds and the year will begin to blink when the clock is ready for
Set the year by pressing the
right-arrow, "Up" or "+" button, depending on your model of
Set the month, day, hour and minute.
Press the "Alarm Set" or "DST" button to cycle through each
field, and use the "Up," "+" or right-arrow button to
adjust the values within each field.
Press the "Alarm
Set" or "DST" button after setting the date and time to store
the information into your clock's memory.
Press alarm 2 to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Press alarm 1 to change from 24 hr time to 12 hr time.
Aug 08, 2011 | Equity Time USA Insta-Set 44200 Clock...
May 20, 2011 | Seiko QHR016SLH Clock Radio
2. press "ADJUST" (this will switch the time zones)
3. when it is on the desired time zone, press "MODE" to return to the clock.
Mar 15, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 09, 2010 | GE 74801 Clock Radio
Feb 09, 2009 | Sony ICF-C318 AM/FM Clock Radio ( White )
Nov 02, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 22, 2007 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: