Question about Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked Washer/Dryer
I have a Maytag Stacker Washer/Dryer model LSG 7804. It filled with water then stopped working. The fuse in front is fine. Through my research I have found that the problem might be the Lid Switch. I thank you for any help.
Check your belts there are two of them one for the pump and the other the transmission
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
You can check the lid switches (they are paired) the following way:
1) take off the front and top washer housing panels.
2) look for the wire bundle coming off the lid switch and find the plastic pull apart connector.
3) undo the connector.
4) take an Ohm meter and check the resistance when the lid is closed: a) orange and black wires should complete a circuit, orange and pink should also complete a cicruit, all other pairs shold be "open".
5) check the resistance when the lid is open: orange and white should make a circuit, but no other pairs.
6) replace the defective switch, or replace the complete unit.
7) check the 250V 1A fuse in the left front, replace it if it has blown.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | Maytag MAV5920E Top Load Washer
Apr 27, 2014 | Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked...
Nov 05, 2013 | Maytag Stackable Washer Dryer
Apr 10, 2011 | Maytag LSG7806A Front Load Stacked Washer...
Sep 03, 2010 | Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked...
Sep 22, 2009 | Maytag HAV3460AWW Top Load Washer
Jan 15, 2008 | Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked...
Jul 11, 2007 | Maytag LSE7806A Top Load Stacked...
822 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: