Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
There are some file in the music file that I can not delet, I try formatting it and it does not work, is there a reset funtion ? or how do I delet this file. Thanks. P.C.
First give your player(which is a 200 series model) a reset:
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If you still face the same problem then update your firmware and the problem will be solved.
There are 2 ways to update the fimware.I recommend to use the first method.
Method 1-Using Sansa Firmware Updater :
1. If it's not installed yet, download and install the Sansa Firmware Updater.
2. Switch the USB Mode on your device to MSC (e200v1 and e200v2) or Rhapsody (e200R).
3. Connect your Sansa e200 to the PC.
3a. Assuming there's a new firmware available, the following message will appear on your lower right taskbar. Click on the balloon message.
3b. OPTIONAL: You can also manually run the SansaUpdater from your programs files. Most likely it will be under Programs > SanDisk > Sansa Updater > Sansa Updater.
4. Select the Firmware check box.
5. Click Download Now. Firmware download and updating starts.
6. Click Finish after the firmware has been downloaded.
7. Disconnect your Sansa e200 from the PC.
8. A "Firmware upgrade in progress" message will appear on the Sansa e200's display screen. The device will turn itself off after the firmware is updated.
METHOD 2 - Manual update by downloading the firmware from the Sansa Forum
1. On your Sansa e200, verify the hardware revision.
a. From the Main Menu, go to Settings > System Info.
b. Select Version.
- If the Version is V01.xx.xxx, you have e200v1. Proceed to step 2
- If the Version is V03.xx.xxx, you have e200v2. Proceed to step 2
- If the Rhapsody and PlayForSure options (instead of MSC/MTP) appear under Mode, you have an e200R. Proceed to step 5.
2. Go to the e200 thread on SanDisk's Sansa community.
3. Click e200v1 ...Firmware Download & Instruction if your player is an e200v1.
Click e200v2 ...Firmware Download & Instruction if your player is an e200v2.
If you need any more help let me know
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
This is per one of the sansa professors.
If you use MTP AND MSC mode, the files sometimes don't delete from the other mode.
Delete them all in one mode then unplug, change modes, and plug in again using the other mode..
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 22, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 03, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: