Question about Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
1. Go to 'setup'. SELECT IT.
2. It has the first option as 'Ringer Alert Style'. SELECT THAT.
3. You will find type of alert styles like: Ring Loud / Ring Soft / Vibe and Rig Loud etc.
4. Select the ringer type you use (You will not get any ringtones on silent or vibrate mode).
5. Select Edit. You will now find options of ringtones.
Hope this solves your problem.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Dec 25, 2008 | Palm Treo 500 Centro
Oct 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jun 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: