Question about Brother MFC-215C All-In-One InkJet Printer
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four
photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed
in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2014 | Brother International Brother MFC-J4510DW
Jan 28, 2013 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 24, 2011 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jun 06, 2010 | Brother MFC 8840D All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 04, 2010 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Brother MFC 7420 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 25, 2008 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: