Question about 3Com HomeConnect (3C19261) 5x10/100 Mbps Networking Hub

1 Answer

Youtube.com 400 bad request

I cant sign out of my account cause of this 400 bad request thing pleas help me get rid of it why do the youtube can not open

Posted by on

  • lil_bad_thug Apr 08, 2009

    My youtube will not let me go on because of A 400 bad request thing and I have to upload videos

×

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Governor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

    Hot-Shot:

    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 68 Answers

Clear browser cookies, and go to the home page www.youtube.com

Posted on Mar 10, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

What is 400 bad request ...is it an advertisement or real.....


It means the the Web Server (the site's server) could not understand the request from your browser. Couple things you could do:

1) Make sure you have an internet connection (check Google or some other site that is always up)

2)Clear your cookies and web history

3)Clear SSL State (optional, but sometimes helpful)

If that doesn't work reboot your computer and your internet router.

Let me know how it works for you

Sep 07, 2009 | YouTube Videos

2 Answers

400 Bad request


hi,
If "your browser sent a request that this server could not understand"
and "size of request header field exceeds server limit", your request
is a bad or oversized cookie. (The same thing is true for "Error 400").

For some very strange reason, it seems 9 of
10 Bad Request messages implicate Firefox.

Simply delete your "Cookies" and everything
will be okay. Don't worry about erasing them;
nothing bad will happen. You won't lose your
internet browser's "Bookmarks" or "Favorites".
The worst thing that could happen is you will
be asked to retype your username/password
when you return to YouTube and some other
websites -- that's all.

As you're dumping your cookies, you should
also erase all your "Temporary Internet Files"
and "History". This will render your computer
totally "fresh" in YouTube's eyes. It would be
best if you shutdown / reboot after doing this:

Internet Explorer 6:
> Tools > Internet Options
> Delete Cookies > OK
> Delete Files > OK
> Clear History > Yes
> OK

Internet Explorer 7:
> Tools > Internet Options > Delete...
> Delete files > Yes
> Delete cookies > OK
> Delete history > OK
> Close (browsing history window)
> OK


Peace,
B

Jul 02, 2009 | YouTube Videos

1 Answer

When i do ANYTHINg on YouTube, it says: Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.And i cant sign out from my account!!


Hi,
If "your browser sent a request that this server could not understand"
and "size of request header field exceeds server limit", your request
is a bad or oversized cookie. (The same thing is true for "Error 400").

Simply delete your "Cookies" and everything
will be okay. Don't worry about erasing them;
nothing bad will happen. You won't lose your
internet browser's "Bookmarks" or "Favorites".
The worst thing that could happen is you will
be asked to retype your username/password
when you return to YouTube and some other
websites -- that's all.

As you're dumping your cookies, you should
also erase all your "Temporary Internet Files"
and "History". This will render your computer
totally "fresh" in YouTube's eyes. It would be
best if you shutdown / reboot after doing this:

Internet Explorer 6:
> Tools > Internet Options
> Delete Cookies > OK
> Delete Files > OK
> Clear History > Yes
> OK

Internet Explorer 7:
> Tools > Internet Options > Delete...
> Delete files > Yes
> Delete cookies > OK
> Delete history > OK
> Close (browsing history window)
> OK

Peace,
B

Jun 28, 2009 | YouTube Videos

1 Answer

I wanne have youtube searching without any problem


okay when you go to search it gives you as you say 400 request but you select what you want.
unless you want to change some sittings.
After you sign up, next to your name is your ACCOUNT click on it and in Customize the Homepage   you can select what you want others to see you can change it at any time. When you done click SAVE CHANGE .
When you done select HOME and thats it.
Your Ratings  is very important to me Was this helpful?  

May 20, 2009 | YouTube Videos

1 Answer

Help


Watch this video on youtube exactly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za9TzSQcjck and then solve your problem easily!

Note, If you can't see this video read this:

First, the reason you got it was because you logg in and off out of your youtube accounts to often.so there's your first problem. HOW DO GET RID OF IT: First, goto your Tools or Control Panel of your computer, then click on "Network and Internet" then click on "Internet Options", Then look for "Cookies" and press delete.

Good luck!

Mar 06, 2009 | YouTube Videos

1 Answer

Vedio


If it's 400 bad request, here are instructions, if not, sorry
FOR 400 BAD REQUEST ERROR:
Go to Tools. Hit Options. Hit the Privacy button. Press "Show Cookies" in the middle of the page. Go all the way down to Youtube.com and double click on it. Click on the first one. It will tell you something in the space called "Content".in the description. On the server problem on You Tube, look at what is says. It will say stuff like :

EXAMPLE:
(First part)ViSITOR_INFO_1KittyKat (Second part)133bd4455...

you look at each cookie description content and find the 2 that match the first and second part of the error.
Delete those cookies. Refresh the page. IT will work find, AND WILL LET YOU LOG IN.

The reason behind the error:
This is something that happens when a user signs in and out of their youtube account constantly or sees many people's channels nonstop.

Feb 18, 2009 | YouTube Videos

2 Answers

I cant online in youtube it says 400 bad request


wat happen to the youtube? pls find the solution for this.......... plsssssss

Feb 10, 2009 | YouTube Videos

3 Answers

Youtube 400 bad request


Go to Tools. Hit Options. Hit the Privacy button. Press "Show Cookies" in the middle of the page. Go all the way down to Youtube.com and double click on it. Click on the first one. It will tell you something in the space called "Content".in the description. On the server problem on You Tube, look at what is says. It will say stuff like :

EXAMPLE:
(First part)ViSITOR_INFO_1KittyKat (Second part)133bd4455...

you look at each cookie description content and find the 2 that match the first and second part of the error.
Delete those cookies. Refresh the page. IT will work find, AND WILL LET YOU LOG IN.

The reason behind the error:
This is something that happens when a user signs in and out of their youtube account constantly or sees many people's channels nonstop.

Jan 17, 2009 | YouTube Videos

3 Answers

400 BAD REQUEST everytime we try YOUTUBE


wow, your solution is more specific than mine 3BOODX. but mine's this:

Go to Tools. Hit Options. Hit the Privacy button. Press "Show Cookies" in the middle of the page. Go all the way down to Youtube.com and double click on it. Click on the first one. It will tell you something in the space called "Content".in the description. On the server problem on You Tube, look at what is says. It will say stuff like :

EXAMPLE:
(First part)ViSITOR_INFO_1KittyKat (Second part)133bd4455...

you look at each cookie description content and find the 2 that match the first and second part of the error.
Delete those cookies. Refresh the page. IT will work find, AND WILL LET YOU LOG IN.

The reason behind the error:
This is something that happens when a user signs in and out of their youtube account constantly or sees many people's channels nonstop.

Jan 16, 2009 | YouTube Videos

4 Answers

Youtube.com 400 bad request


Go to Tools. Hit Options. Hit the Privacy button. Press "Show Cookies" in the middle of the page. Go all the way down to Youtube.com and double click on it. Click on the first one. It will tell you something in the space called "Content".in the description. On the server problem on You Tube, look at what is says. It will say stuff like :

EXAMPLE:
(First part)ViSITOR_INFO_1KittyKat (Second part)133bd4455...

you look at each cookie description content and find the 2 that match the first and second part of the error.
Delete those cookies. Refresh the page. IT will work find, AND WILL LET YOU LOG IN.

The reason behind the error:
This is something that happens when a user signs in and out of their youtube account constantly or sees many people's channels nonstop.

Dec 30, 2008 | YouTube Videos

Not finding what you are looking for?

Open Questions:

See all 3Com HomeConnect (3C19261) 5x10/100 Mbps Questions

3Com HomeConnect (3C19261) 5x10/100 Mbps Networking Hub Logo

Related Topics:

123 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top 3Com Computers & Internet Experts

NBX_Tech
NBX_Tech

Level 1 Expert

58 Answers

steve morris
steve morris

Level 3 Expert

1675 Answers

micky dee

Level 3 Expert

2644 Answers

Are you a 3Com Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...