Question about Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
I have 8port D-Link switch but i don't know how to configure the cable and to connect them together.pls kindly help me
Hi, please follow this:
1. Go to desktop of 1st computer
2. Right click on ‘My Computer’ icon.
3. Click on Properties
4. A new window is opened
5. Click on ‘Computer Name’ Tab
6. Click on ‘Change…’ button.
7. A new window is opened.
8. Give the Computer Name e.g. Ahmad’s Computer. The computer name should be unique for each computer.
9. Now choose the ‘Workgroup:’ radio button and enter the name of your network e.g. Office Network.
10. Repeat the steps ‘b’ through ‘I’ for each computer.
11. Restart each computer and your network is ready to work.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | D-Link (R) DIR632 WirelessN 8Port Router
Sep 23, 2011 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Apr 08, 2011 | D-Link AirPremier DWL-3200AP 802.11g/b...
Dec 31, 2010 | D-Link DES-1008D 8-Port Ethernet Switch...
Nov 16, 2010 | D-Link DES-1008D 8-Port Ethernet Switch...
Jul 04, 2010 | D-Link DES-1008D 8-Port Ethernet Switch...
Jun 16, 2009 | SMC Netgear 8Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch...
May 27, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Mar 06, 2009 | Southwestern Bell (S60802)
Oct 06, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!