Question about Lexmark X2250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
What is meant by printer cover open.&how to correct the problem.
whenever print command is given,an alert 'printer cover open' is appearing on the desktop
Hi im josh in cebu phils. may i help you?
Friend if the printer states that the printer cover is open. it means that the cover of the printer is open or not locked. the cover above the cartridge is the one mentioned.
1. Be sure to lock or closed the printer cover before printing because if it is open it will not print because the software automatically detect the unclosed part of the printer.
2. check whether the hinges is safely attached it can be found in the printer cover side attached to the body of the printer.
3. try to see if there are some pieces of papers attached or stuck in the cover that's why it detects uncover.
4. clean the cover with soft cloth remove the dust and other dirt.
5. Reboot the pc if the solutions 1-4 is already performed and still warns the problem.
6. Lastly reinstall the printer software CD if the solutions1-5 is already performed and the problem stills occur.
Good luck friend hope i helped you.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2014 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2013 | Ricoh Aficio Sp 3300DN Laser Printer
Aug 29, 2012 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
Sep 08, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 07, 2009 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Mar 15, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 14, 2009 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2009 | HP Officejet 5780 Printer
Jan 29, 2014 | Lexmark X2250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!