Question about RIM BlackBerry 8800
Browser disappeared after your first syncing with the Desktop Manager
1. Run Desktop Manager, make a backup of your phone.
2. Go to the Phone and Device Support site, find the Blackberry Software Downloads link.
3.Download the new 8800 OS to your PC Desktop.
3. Run the install file from your desktop, follow the prompts.
4. Connect your 8800 to the PC, run Desktop Manager. You will be prompted to upgrade, click Yes.
5. Allow the phone to upgrade. This will take a long time 15-20 minutes is not unusual.
6 If it is working properly. You will get a white screen with spinning hourglass while this is going on.
6.Allow the phone to finish updating, it will reboot itself at the end of the process.
7. Hope this helps and welcome your Browsers back.
Note :: This is tested for perl but perl and 8800 has same features so lets hope for the best . And please let me know .
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2013 | RIM BlackBerry 7100G Smartphone
Feb 22, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Nov 10, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Oct 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Jul 13, 2009 | Sprint BlackBerry 8703e Phone
Jul 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 22, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jun 02, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
May 24, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 8700g Smartphone
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: