Question about Yahoo Mail
Not sure what the problem is but when i'm using yahoo mail i continually get booted.... i am able to sign in again but this is annoying and time consuming please give me any helpful hints or solutions if you know of any
When you login, tick on keep me signed in for next 15 days. I think this should help.
Please rate me if this helps.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 18, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 21, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
· Open up your internet browser whether it be firefox, internet explorer, or any preferred browse you use.
Once open go to www.yahoo.com one there on the right hand side there is an option for mail.
· Right above you will see sign in or sign up, since this is for opening a new account you will want to click sign up.
· Requested Information on Yahoo
· Once you click on sign up a new window will come up in the browser for user information and your information, you will want to fill in the fields with the requested information
· Agree to terms, create account
· Once done, at the bottom fill in the code it is asking for and check the box to agree with the terms.
See Picture attached
· Once complete click on Create My Account.
You will then be brought to the registration account details page, once here on the right hand side click on continue. Once you click on continue, yahoo will ask to show you around, you can simply close that and you are now a yahoo mail user
May 14, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 26, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 19, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 28, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 07, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 08, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 15, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 09, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: