Question about GE RM24911 Remote Control
SOURCE: gemini universal tv remote
I am use the Gemini TV Box, but my tv box driver cd is breckup, so, i required of driver for installation the gemini tv box. plz help to solve this problems.
Posted on May 18, 2008
SOURCE: PHILIPS CL034 UNIVERSAL REMOTE
I am attaching a link that you can obtain free user's manual which contains step by step instructions and code list. Click on the link below
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2014 | Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 06, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 07, 2011 | Toshiba MV20FM4 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Apr 15, 2008 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Nov 07, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
742 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: