Question about Apple Mac Laptops
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2015 | Mac Laptops
Sep 12, 2014 | Mac Laptops
Aug 23, 2014 | Mac Laptops
Apr 13, 2014 | Mac Laptops
Jan 04, 2014 | Apple PowerBook G4 Mac Notebook
Nov 03, 2013 | Mac Laptops
The Safari web browser stores a large amount of information as a result of your browsing. This not only includes cache and cookies but also saved names and passwords, download history, search keywords, browsing history and more. There is a very quick and painless way to remove all of these things and return your Safari browser to its default state. Before doing this, please be sure that you definitely want all of this information to be erased.
Time Required: Less than 1 Minute
1. Open your Safari web browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled Reset Safari....
4. A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed.
5. Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Your Safari browser will now restart automatically.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Aug 11, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!