- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can speed up your Windows XP PC by following steps:
1. Delete unwanted files and programs in your PC
2. Install Antivirus (AVG free version) and update and scan
3. Install super anti spyware app (Super antispyware free version) update it and make quick scan.
4. Make hard disk defragment.
5. First of all system requirements for windows xp (CPU: Intel P4, RAM DDR2:1GB, HDD: 80 GB)
your CPU fan is making much spining because, it is undergoing too much multi-tasking, try and do sick defragmentation and disk scan and install a better antivirus and run a full scan, the speed will improve with all this. good luck
At this moment there is no Vista driver for this printer.
You may download the current XP driver from HP to provide printing functionality. Windows Vista printing is very similar to Windows XP and most print drivers supported in XP environment for LaserJet printers may also work in the Windows Vista operating system.
This will probably help. Click here and here.
Make sure you scan the downloaded file with your AV before you install it. Then try the update.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!