Question about Borland Quattro Pro 5.0
There can be two reasons.
1. you do not have the software installed on your PC which supports this file.
2. if you know what kind of file is it, the right click on file, select 'Open with' and then select the appropriate program(e.g. if its work file, select microsoft word) hope this helps you.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2013 | SanDisk Cruzer Blade Usb Flash Drive 8 Gb...
Jul 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Tip: It is always recommended to connect the main usb devices at the rear end usb port, as they require more power to initiate.
If it turns out that the files are indeed corrupted, there are several free recovery programs you can try.
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 21, 2011 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Jul 10, 2010 | Toshiba 120GB (MK1234GAX) 5400rpm 8MB...
Apr 05, 2010 | Kingston (SDCZ2-512-A10-KT)...
Jan 13, 2009 | Electronics - Others
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: