Question about Panasonic KX-T7425 Corded Phone
step 1 press "program" button, then **1234
step 2 enter 000
press next (or spkr phn button) for date
press next (or spkr phn button) for time
press fwd/dnd button
press fwd/dnd button again
press sel (or auto answer/mute button) to change am/pm
press store (or auto dial/store)
press end (or hold button)
press spkr phn button or pick up hand set and hang up to leave programming mode.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
SOURCE: Change Time
Press 'Prog' then press star key twice, then enter '1234', then enter '000', will get you to Date & Time Set, then press 'enter' button (bottom right hand corner of phone), this will then allow you to change the date and time accordingly.
Hope all goes well
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
SOURCE: Panasonic KX-T7730 corded
If you can provide the phone system type I will try to help as this is a system wide setting and there are a lot of different Panasonic systems out there. ......Mike
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
You have to change from extension 101. Once you are on extension 101 then you need to press program then 0. enter date backwards ie(081104) then day (1=mon 2=tues 3=wed 4=thur 5=fri ect.) then enter time ie(0300 for 3:00) then 0 for am or 1 for pm. so it would go like this
Press program then 0
Enter (example for Tues. Nov. 11,2008 3:00 pm) would be
081104 2 0300 1
then press store then program again and it's set.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2012 | Lands Phones
Aug 12, 2011 | Panasonic Phone KX-T7230W
Jun 23, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7453 Corded Phone
Jan 12, 2011 | Panasonic Phone KX-T7230W
Nov 08, 2010 | Panasonic Phone KX-T7230W
Aug 05, 2010 | Panasonic Phone KX-T7230W
Oct 28, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Mar 26, 2013 | Panasonic KX-T7425 Corded Phone
890 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!