Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Sound i can hear i have bought a new cords for the back of 360 tried 3 tvs what is the problem
You might want to try the following:
1. make sure that the AV cable is not loose or incorrectly seated in both the Xbox 360 console and the TV
2. make sure that you have the correct AV cable for your TV, to verify that the AV cable is connected correctly to the Xbox 360 console and to the TV, disconnect the AV cable and then reconnect the AV cable to both devices
3. if you are using composite cables, do not try to set any HDTV settings because you may lose the picture
4. make sure that your TV is set to the same video broadcast system as your Xbox 360 console (PAL or NTSC)
- if your Xbox 360 console is an NTSC console, make sure that your TV supports NTSC
- if your Xbox 360 console is a PAL console, set your PAL settings to PAL 60
- if your TV has a type of picture compensation enabled, disable it
5. reset your Xbox 360 console
- Remove any discs from the disc tray
- Turn off the console
- Turn on the console
- As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time
- The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings and then automatically restarts the console.
6. Do not take your Xbox 360 console or its accessories to your retailer for repair or for service unless an Xbox Customer Support representative asks you to do this
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 14, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 16, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 06, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 31, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 11, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro System Console
Nov 15, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 23, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!