- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this is likely to be the magnatron,,(spelling may be wrong) thats the part that heats the food up,,they can just go "pop!" and stop working,,,
there very pricy parts to buy and fit so to be honest you would be better off getting a new unit,
Generally the magnetron (the part that heats the food) is the cause if everything else still works. Unfortunately replacing the magnetron is barely cheaper than buying a new microwave though you can check out repairclinic.com to decide whether you want to attempt replacing the part.
its likley to be a burnt out magnatron (thats the part that heats the food up) if its burnt out then a fix would cost as much as a new microwave would there is nothing you yourself can do to fix it and just trying to could kill you so to be on the safe side drop it in the shop for repair or bump it and buy a nice new one
There are a number of possiblities that could cause this problem. I'll list a web site that has a complete guide and troubleshooting guide on microwaves hope this helps. www.repairfaq.org/sam/micfaq.htm#micnhono