Question about Watches
Follow this link and find instructions for your watch:
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2016 | Armitron 457012blk Womens Sport...
Apr 12, 2016 | Armitron Watches
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jul 20, 2010 | Armitron Round Digital Sport 408089 Watch
Dec 26, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Sep 27, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
387 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!