Question about Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Garmin Communicator Plugin is NOT detected.See our download and installation instructions. If you're still having problems and need additional support, see our Communicator FAQs.
I have a 405 and have downloaded the communicator. The site is still greyed out and I am unable to unlock the maps. Please help
Step 1: Get "garmin_keygen_v1.5.exe" 2008 by JetMouse
Step 2: Follow the bottom instructions...
11) Go to "Utilities-Get Unit ID" and Find Device with your GPS plugged in USB. Write down Unit ID.
12) Run Garmin Unlock Utility, Enter that Unit ID at the top.
13) Select under "Select Map Product"
14) Enter the type of map you're using or if you have the Map ID enter in a custom map, use the Generate button to get 25char code.
15) In MapSource go to "Utilities-Manage Map Products"
16) Go to "Unlock Regions" Tab, and hit "Add...", enter 25char code, comment optional
17) Now on the main MapSource screen, type 'm' to enable map tool.
18) You should see a large white rectangle, with rectangle outlines (these represent NA maps)
19) Click and drag to select them all, you can click "Map Set Name" if wanted.
20) Click the "Send to Device" button. Wait an hour. Enjoy.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2011 | Garmin GPS
Oct 22, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1390T Car GPS Receiver
Aug 27, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Aug 14, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Apr 03, 2011 | Garmin GPS
Jul 20, 2010 | GPS
Jun 15, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Oct 21, 2015 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
907 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: