I am unable to change the time. Apparently, Tracfone does not come with automatic DST. Selecting ''Settings,'' ''Initial Setup'' also proves futile, because there is no Time/Date menu on the W175G model. Thanks.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some reason why a mobile failed to send message and proceed outbox due to this instances.
1. Account is not sufficient 2, network signal problem 3. too many messages store on phone and may lead to full memory and unable to perform any operation.
try this method :
* try to change another simcard and test if can send message. * erase unused data/files for phone memory free space. * go to settings > initial set-up > master reset and reset your mobile,if ask for the code,default unlock code is 1234 or default security code is 000000.be sure to back up all data of yours before proceeding cause al data will be erase and it will go back to its orifinal settings.
I had the same problem. I had the phone on when I called to set up initial service. After activation I left it on (it was charging) and tried to set time and date but couldn't get anywhere. Finally, I turned it off (hold "pwr / end" button till it turns off). When I turned it back on I got a message that time and date were now automatically set. This was about an hour and a half after intial phone call. Don't know if that wait time had anything to do with it.
You might try turning the power off for a few minutes, and then turning it back on. This worked for my sons LG 600G from Tracfone. It didn't have a place to set the date and time in the menu area that the manual said it would. Of course tracfone is a little different with their phones, but when you turn it off, the correct time and date is automatically downloaded from their satellite.
With some of the cell phones, you need to make sure that DST (Daylight Savings Time) is turned ON. You should go into your menu, find the clock settings (or World Clock, in some instances) and make sure DST is turned on.