Question about Acer Computers & Internet
This above mentioned problem causes
1. u can not set proper screen resloution (1020 * 800)
2. vga (video graphic adaptor ) driver not installed
1. press windows icon key on the keyboard
2. select run programm
3. to type devmgmt.msc on the run programm
4. device mangager will open
5. in display adapater :-check any exclaim or question mark if it found drive or vga card not properly install
install vga card driver again
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2011 | Fujitsu Siemens D2030 SiS 761GX Socket 939...
May 15, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Feb 25, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Dec 29, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
Nov 07, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2009 | Veo Mobile Connect Webcam
Jan 16, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 Web Cam
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: