Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Send the file(s) to the lab.
Then do this:
Download Malwarebytes ' Anti-Malware from Here or Here Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform Full Scan, then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart (see Extra Note below).
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy & paste the entire report into your next reply.
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Minka Aire F803-TL Artemis? Fan
Mar 11, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2013 | MinkaAire Artemis in Mahogany with...
Sep 11, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Apr 02, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Vitara
Oct 15, 2009 | Minka Aire F803-TL Artemis? Fan
Oct 01, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: