Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Send the file(s) to the lab.
Then do this:
Download Malwarebytes ' Anti-Malware from Here or Here Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform Full Scan, then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart (see Extra Note below).
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy & paste the entire report into your next reply.
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite PC Laptops
Mar 22, 2011 | PC Laptops
Apr 22, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M55-S3512 Notebook
Mar 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Nov 22, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Jul 04, 2009 | Gateway PC Laptops
Feb 23, 2009 | HP Compaq NC6400 Business Notebook
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: