Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Send the file(s) to the lab.
Then do this:
Download Malwarebytes ' Anti-Malware from Here or Here Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform Full Scan, then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart (see Extra Note below).
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy & paste the entire report into your next reply.
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Minka Aire F803-TL Artemis? Fan
Mar 11, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2013 | MinkaAire Artemis in Mahogany with...
Sep 11, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Apr 02, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Vitara
Oct 15, 2009 | Minka Aire F803-TL Artemis? Fan
Oct 01, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: