Question about HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Laptop is connected to the printer thro usb connection cd is loaded for printing but the printer is not printing, it is scanning
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE:
From the printer control panel, press the 'Spanner' icon.
Press the right arrow button, and then press OK
Press OK again.
Press the arrow buttons until the language that you want appears on the display, and then press OK.
If you are sure, press the right arrow button, and then press OK to change the language.
To print from your macbook laptop you may have to install additional software onto your laptop from the installation CD. Insert the CD and wait for the 'Welcome' screen to appear. (Note if the 'Welcome' screen does not appear after a minute, then click the CD icon on the desktop). Double click 'Install' and follow the screen instructions.
Some additional notes that may apply to your machine(s):
If the printer is connected to a desktop computer through the rear USB port and you decide to connect a laptop computer to the printer through the Quick Connect laptop port, then the Quick Connect laptop port connection overrides the rear USB port connection. The active print jobs on the desktop computer may be cancelled. Pause or cancel active jobs on the desktop computer before switching between ports.
Pause or cancel active jobs on the desktop computer.
Connect a USB cable to the laptop computer and then to the Quick Connect laptop port on the front of the printer.
Warning-Potential Damage: Do not plug in or remove the USB cable from the Quick Connect laptop port while a memory device is being accessed by the printer.
If you have not yet installed the printer software on your laptop then install it now.
Hope this helps
Jul 14, 2011 | Lexmark X6675 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 02, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Sep 13, 2010 | Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer
Jul 12, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | HP LaserJet 5p Printer
May 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2014 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: