Question about HP Compaq Evo Notebook N600c
When typing I accidently hit something and my screen is now small and centered in the middle of the monitor. I've tried all the Fn keys to see if that is what I did and that has not worked, I have also checked the resolution. Is there a combination of keys to hit to resolve this or something?
This is not a resolution problem.
Instead press Fn - T at the same time. This toggles between the normal mode and the 'minimized' mode. I am not sure why you ever want this smaller mode though. My wife accidently did the same thing you did. It took a little while to figure it out since it also affected the screen size even before Windows 'kicked in'.
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
1. switch on the laptop by pressing the on button "which is either on top of the keyboard or the side"
2. load xp and wait.
3. log-in and enter a password if you have any
4. now using the touchpad, right click anywhere on the desktop wallpaper
5. a small box will appear and click on "proprities"
then a bigger box appears go to "settings" which is in the end
6. now adjust the screen resolution using the touchpad to 1024 x 768
now you should have a full screen
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2012 | HP Compaq Evo n610c Notebook
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Compaq Evo Notebook N600c
Nov 28, 2009 | HP Compaq Evo n600c Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Evo Notebook N600c
Sep 04, 2009 | HP Compaq Evo Notebook N600c
Jul 16, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jan 01, 2010 | HP Compaq Evo Notebook N600c
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!