Question about Educational & Reference Software
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2014 | Educational & Reference Software
on Dec 10, 2010 | Educational & Reference Software
Jan 08, 2014 | Educational & Reference Software
2) Cross off number 1, because all primes are greater than 1.
3) Number 2 is a prime, so we can keep it, but we need to cross off the multiples of 2 (i.e. even numbers).
4) Number 3 is also a prime, so again we keep it and cross off the multiples of 3.
5) The next number left is 5 (because four has been crossed off), so we keep it and cross of the multiples of this number.
6) The final number left in the first row is number 7, so cross off its multiples.
7) You have finished. All of the "surviving" numbers (coloured in white below) on your grid are prime numbers.
Oct 23, 2011 | MathRescue Word Problems Of Algebra Lite
Jul 03, 2010 | Sibelius 6 Student Entrylevel Notation...
Jun 24, 2010 | Super Tutor Trigonometry (ESDTRIG) for PC
Oct 27, 2008 | Educational & Reference Software
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: