Question about Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP (EN470MP) Power Supply
CANNON PIXMA 470 is stalled due to error message 8300. Help please.
Try to reset your printer--
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off)
then turn it on again. this works. thanks.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2012 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
May 29, 2008 | Acer System Power Supplies
Oct 12, 2009 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
Jul 19, 2009 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
Apr 19, 2009 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
Feb 04, 2009 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
Oct 23, 2008 | Enlight Intel Xeon 470 WATT EN-470 MP...
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: