I turn on tv and it starts what sounds like a downward whine. Then theres some clicking and eventually the three flashing lights. I start it again and it cycles through the same way ending w/ the three blinking lights. After a few tries the tv will turn on and run fine until the next time i try to turn it on again. Its getting longer and more cycles before it will start.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: samsung 50in tv trouble getting it started
The color wheel is bad. this whirring noise is caused from bad bearings in the 12v motor and possibly broken plastic panes from the wheel. DO NOT KEEP TURNING ON AS THIS CAN THROW PLASTIC PIECES INTO THE LIGHT ENGINE TUNNEL. very hard to retrieve debris from light engine. even small fragments can show up as large blemishes on the screen once the pix is magnified. needs professional service as light engine must be removed and realigned after replacement. mch
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sep 15, 2012 - Uploaded by alwaysafix
My tv turns on and off by itself the minute I plug in the cable. ....Samsung E6030 led tv hv blinkin red light issue ... capacitors are looking good ...
Main board fault. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic" will make surf easy. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ Pull up older posts.
The directions tell you to find the proper code to set up the remote. You have several Codes to choose from and one will eventually work. Get a Fresh start, review the setup procedures well, and do your step by step application. Don't get upset when one code after another fail, as eventually you will unlock the mystry.
Chekc and replace its main power supply board as card basis. If you wish to get more details, check this link. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Pull up previous posts by its left sidebar, or type in thebrand name and model number to of your set, to its search box, and
press 'Enter' or view it in Mosaic / Timeslide
Samsung has recently acknowledged an issue with 8 series LCD TVs (e.g. LN52A860). When the TV is first turned on, it outputs strong IR interference which can render the Harmony unable to control your devices for several minutes. After the TV is warmed up, the interference dissipates and the Harmony will work correctly again.
To determine if your Samsung television is causing the issue:
1. Start an Activity that uses your Samsung TV Confirm the Harmony is not controlling your devices 2. Completely cover the screen of your television with a blanket or dark colored sheet 3. Try changing the channel. If the device now responds, the television is interfering with your devices. Please contact Samsung for support
It is possible that by disabling certain features on your TV can also resolve the issue. Features that may cause interference with your remote include:
1. DNR/Active Control 2. Power Saving Mode
To disable either of these features, please consult the user manual for your TV.
Hi. Here is how to get your remote out of safe mode.
1. Connect your remote to the computer. 2. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in. 3. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware" 4. The remote will go through the firmware update. 5. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.