Question about Welding Tools

1 Answer

I need an assembly diagram for a victor tpr250 inert gas regulator - hoping you can help.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

Contact victor direct. They may release a drawing of the assy dia as req'd for industrial admin use.

Posted on Mar 21, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Who fixes Victor acetylene valves

welding gas regulators and torches and valves can be sent to:
Matheson Tri gas
251 Scott Ave
Farmington, New Mexico 87401
They will be repaired and returned to owner

Aug 25, 2014 | Welding Tools

1 Answer

Victor cga 540 oxy reg. hi side 2000. lo side climbs to max and pop off releases. can adj for short then climbs and releases at pop off

take it to the nearest weld shop, its defective, gages, do one thing, keep pressure where you put it, there is a spring inside and it can get weak by leaving it turned in,
please, take it to a shop, before it fails.

Mar 03, 2011 | Victor CSR350D Oxygen Regulator

2 Answers

Acytelene regulator pulsates when welding or cutting

the gauge needs rebuilding the diafram is leaking inside

Aug 27, 2010 | Victor ST900FC Straight Cutting Torch...

1 Answer

Need parts for victor 272654 oxy reg

I will sell exterior parts only,I do sell internal regulator parts but only to certified technicians that have the test equip and can re-certify the gauges after a re-build

Jul 27, 2010 | Victor Welding Tools

1 Answer

My victor oxygen regulator stopped regulating.

send it in for repair at any welding supply, most of them will ck' it out for free before they repair it, probably is grain of dirt / sand will cause that effect.

Jan 09, 2010 | Victor CSR350D Oxygen Regulator

1 Answer

The safetybald is liquing from my oxygen gage what can I do to fix it what part can I buy 

replace it the and check your regulator valve your leaking, may be a seal is out in side your gage. i would replace it fri-st, if that doen't work have your regulator check. good luck

Oct 14, 2009 | Victor CSR350D Oxygen Regulator

1 Answer

My oxygen regulator wont hold proper pressure. It just keeps going up.

Diaphragm needs replacing. Take it to the shop...this needs to be done correctly.

Jul 23, 2009 | Victor CSR350D Oxygen Regulator

1 Answer

Can't control pressure on victor oxygen regulator

One gage is fixed for tank volume the other is variable for you to set for process. if the variable gage dose not work you may have a bad diofram. You could purchase replacement repair parts at your welding supply store.

Mar 02, 2009 | Victor CSR350D Oxygen Regulator

Not finding what you are looking for?
Welding Tools Logo

Related Topics:

188 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Welding Tools Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

13765 Answers

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

7928 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

33257 Answers

Are you a Welding Tool Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides