Ive had the thing for about 11 years as it is might just be old but it started shorting out and just turning off in the middle of play and then one day i tried to turn it on and the screen read fgi or fg1 something like that and now nothing works on it and i got some of my fav cds in it. if your at all good with technical stuff help me out
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just press TIMER button three times, you'll see 'OFF' on the display and that's it. I revange - if you already have the manual please send it to email@example.com I also try to play CDs randomly - let me know if you know how to do it
Try a lens cleaner cd, as when the lens gets misaligned or if it's quite old, it will find it harder to read a DVD as the tracks are much closer together than that of a VCD as they are cd's and their tracks are wider apart and easier to read.
Try "playing" with the CountdownTimer feature:
Setting the CountdownTimer
1. Press TIMER ON/OFF to enter timer setting mode.
The red TIMER icon will flash on the display.
2. To select countdown time, use the TRK (SEARCH?TUNE) / buttons to
select the correct time.
Press and hold to fast forward or fast reverse countdown time.
3. Press TIMER ON/OFF again to activate the timer. The unit will beep twice to indicate countdown has started.
The red TIMER icon will remain lit during
4. Press TIMER ON/OFF to turn timer off at any
time or after it has sounded.