MB Foxconn 661M03-G (s. 478) problems with IDE/ATAPI controllers
Hi there, I want to ask you for help guys :) I have 2 HDDs, and both are working in UDMA2 (Ultra ATA 33) mode. The speed of system is very slow - it should have work in UDMA5 (Ultra ATA 100/133) mode, but it is not. I do not have an installation CD, so I can not install IDE drivers. Can someone help me please?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error message could be caused by a number of things. Generally it's because the program being downloaded is corrupt or didn't download completely. Have you tried a different browser to do the downloads? If it's a very large download you may encounter problems with losing packets. A download manager may help. http://www.techspot.com/downloads/231-free-download-manager.html
Also, you may want to try doing a restore to system restore point to a date when you weren't having this issue. System Checkpoint dates (in bold) are usually very safe points to restore to. I would also recommend a virus scan and if you don't have this utility and are able to download and install it (yes I know that's your current problem, but you can download it to a flashdrive from a friend's comp and install it), I'd get Glarysoft Utilities and run the one-click maintenance which will fix any registry errors. It's free and is a great way to keep your machine running well.
well...ASUS P4S533MX- Intel socket 478 allow maximum processor upgrade from 3.2 GHz upto to 4.2 GHz. for upgrade the Radeon 9250, 128 Mb DDR 64-bit ....whole moherboard along with new processor has to be replaced. an expensive deal.. better to buy new motherboard+compatible processor of ur choicce
in a IDE system the data cables inside will be aprox 3 inch wide and the MB will have 2 IDE slots to fix the cables....
in a SATA system the data cables inside will be aprox 1 inch wide and the MB will have 4 SATA slots to fix the cables....from 2 HDD and 2 Disk Drives....
you should know how to install a new HD and make it primary or slave depending on which HD has your OS...
google and find more details on that...
1. Go to Device manager. Click on the + sign beside IDE drives. Right click on the dvd drive and select uninstall. Restart the computer. It should get installed automatically as it is a generic driver.
2. Go to run > type regedit > go to the following key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ Select the folder that says ( 4D36E965..... on the right hand side delete the file that says "Upper filters" and "Lower filters"
3. Go to device manager > clock on the + sign beside IDE ATA ATAPI Controllers > right click on Secondary IDE channel and secect uninstall. Do the same with Primary IDE channel. Restart the computer.