Question about Grundig YB 400PE AM/FM/SW Radio
If you are looking for the User Manual, it can be found at:
Also, if you do a Google Search for YB400PE Manual, you will find many choices.
Best regards ... Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
SOURCE: Changing Time Setting
It is not intuitive, but the way to set the time is as follows:
1) be ready with your reference time - like your wristwatch with a second hand
2) make sure the YB is OFF (important!!!)
3) press the TIME I/II key so that you see the YB display TIME I. This is IMPORTANT!
4) you will be entering the time in 24 hour format WITH a leading zero if necessary!!!
5) at about 3 seconds BEFORE your time mark, key in the time with the following keystrokes:
6) IMMEDIATLY press the TIME I/II key !!! This is VERY important!!!
You get only about 1 second of time to press this key after you enter the unit minutes.
If you miss the window, it shows an error or reverts to the wrong time.
The only way to sync the seconds is to time it just right with your reference.
If you want to set Time II, FIRST set Time I, THEN press the TIME I/II key to get the
display to show TIME II. Then you can enter the TIME II time in 24 hour format, H,H,decimal point, M,M, then TIME I/II. You don't have to worry about syncing the seconds for TIME II - it is locked to TIME I.
F.Y.I. -- This time I am prepared - I put these instructions on a sticker behind the folding stand on the back of the YB so I don't have to search for the stupid manual again!
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
SOURCE: Grundig YB 400PE
Some Grundig models have a history of being friend by just small amounts of static electricity such as walking across a rug. It wipes out the tuning circuit.
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2010 | Grundig YB 400PE AM/FM/SW Radio
Nov 01, 2009 | Grundig YB 400PE AM/FM/SW Radio
Nov 10, 2008 | Grundig YB 400PE AM/FM/SW Radio
Jan 24, 2008 | Grundig YB 400PE AM/FM/SW Radio
677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!