Question about Gigabyte GA-K8VM800M Motherboard
Here we can help to solve your problem.
Please follow this guidelines in order to start the sound on your pc.
1. check if the plug of the speakers are connected at the back pannel of your pc, mainly at the center of the back connetors, marked with the speaker simbol.
2. If your speacker are feed with DC, kindly check if your cord is already plug to the wall connector.
3. check of the PC speakers has an switch power on.
* if there is no sound at this stage, please make the following tips.
1. at the right down corner of your pc monitor, check if ther is an icon speaker with some negativ simbol, if there exists please doble click on then.
2. At this point the speakers can make a some kind of sound.
Kindly post if your pc can not make some sound.
Also rate my solution, thank you.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2012 | Motherboards
Apr 10, 2011 | MSI PGA478 (MS-6748) Motherboard
Nov 08, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-8I845GVM-RZ Motherboard
Aug 30, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Jun 11, 2009 | Motherboards
Feb 04, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DQ6 AMD Phenom Socket...
Jan 26, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Aug 03, 2008 | PC Chips (M925G) Motherboard
Jun 30, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!