Question about Gigabyte GA-K8VM800M Motherboard
Here we can help to solve your problem.
Please follow this guidelines in order to start the sound on your pc.
1. check if the plug of the speakers are connected at the back pannel of your pc, mainly at the center of the back connetors, marked with the speaker simbol.
2. If your speacker are feed with DC, kindly check if your cord is already plug to the wall connector.
3. check of the PC speakers has an switch power on.
* if there is no sound at this stage, please make the following tips.
1. at the right down corner of your pc monitor, check if ther is an icon speaker with some negativ simbol, if there exists please doble click on then.
2. At this point the speakers can make a some kind of sound.
Kindly post if your pc can not make some sound.
Also rate my solution, thank you.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon MV700 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Nov 05, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Dec 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Sep 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
May 22, 2009 | Intel Premier Resources 4-Channel 32-Bit...
Feb 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 08, 2009 | HP (153147-001) Sound Card
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!