- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to frame a good question.
Most questions on Fixya are not answered because they are not clear. People answering questions need to know the real issue before they can provide a suitable solution. All questions need to feature the following information.
1. Name of product - brand, model and all relevant information
2. State the problem and explain clearly what happens
3. Ask your question - provide information on what (steps/ methods) you tried already and how far.
You will probably receive an answer sooner than other questions with less details.
Well i was just having the same problem and decided to search for an answer. It looks like you might want to reset your camera. Go to menu, set up then click on three and you should find "reset" click that and in no time you will be able to take pictures again!