Question about RIM BlackBerry 8700c Cellular Phone
As far as I am aware, your contacts are not stored at network level, only on the device or if you have BES/BPS on your server.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2015 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2014 | cupid.com
This is how to store a quickdial number on the Opticom B300
1. Lift up the handset.
2. Press the STO button (for 'Store')
3. Key in the full number you want to store, e.g. 01234 5678910
4. Press STO again
5. Press one of the numbers on the key pad that you want to be the Quickdial number, from 1 to 0
6. Press the MEM (Memory) button.
7. Replace the handset in its cradle.
8. The Quickdial number will now be stored and you can call it by lifting the handset (or pressing the speakerphone button) and then pressing the MEM button followed by the single number you chose.
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
Oct 03, 2010 | Nokia N75
May 11, 2009 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
Mar 22, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Jan 11, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 30, 2007 | Uniden DCT648-3 Cordless Phone
Feb 26, 2007 | GE Telephone pr521w
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!